In the wildly chaotic world of modern Search Engine Optimization (SEO) one-way links are invaluable. In the confusing arena of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) one-way links are valuable when pointing to your domain. Especially if they are from high Page Ranked, popular and similar genre sites. You can start to create these one-way links yourself.
So, here is a list of Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Social Networks, Press Releases and Blog Hubs whereas you may create one-way links to your site using unique text laden with keywords in link titles:
- http://www.mister-wong.de/ – Use Google toolbar to translate German into English.
- segnalo.alice.it – Use Google toolbar to translate Italian into English.
- http://www.meneame.net/ – Use Google toolbar to translate Spanish into English.
- www.StumbleUpon.com – Install toolbar then uninstalled it when finished.
- http://del.icio.us – Example: http://del.icio.us/ogdenian
- my.netscape.com Also, write articles and submit.
- tailrank.com– Also, post link to a news story like one you have on www.pr.com
- http://www.technorati.com/ Also, post blog
- www.craigslist.org – Also, add an ad once every 45 days days in a different city.
- http://www.facebook.com/ – Example: www.facebook.com/p/Ogden_McGahan/508292614
- www.pr.com – Example: www.pr.com/press-release/27278
- www.netvouz.com – Example: http://netvouz.com/ogdenian
- https://myspace.com/ – Sign guestbooks and comment pages with signature containing a link to your site with keywords in anchor text. Also, create a classified ad once every 15 days in a different city. – Example: www.myspace.com/ogdenian
- www.oodle.com place ad every 30 days
The keywords in link titles can all be the same text (i.e. “your key words”: your key words.) The text you use as copy has to be unique and not copied from your main site, this way you don’t end up with duplicate content penalty in the search engines.
Feel free to contact me if you require consultations regarding SEO proceedures.